Spencer Clarke Group are excited to be working with an ambitious, professional services practice who provide accountancy, assurance, tax, and advisory services across a wide range of industries.
Since their formation in 2015 this firm has seen significant growth year on year and as such is seeking a Senior Associate to join their team in Manchester to continue its ambitious growth strategy.
As a Senior Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients covering all accounting and tax engagements covering annual accounts, management accounts, tax returns, VAT returns, CIS returns and other ad hoc work.
- Training juniors to assist in the delivery of your client work.
- Developing a strong commercial awareness to spot value and opportunities for clients and the firm.
- Take responsibility to ensure all admin and other ad hoc tasks are completed as required by internal procedures or your manager.
Anyone applying for the role must have:
- Be fully qualified in ACA or ACCA qualifications or be close to becoming qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to use Xero and Sage software
- Flexible working hours/Hybrid options
- On-site gym
- Progression and career development
- 21 days annual leave (with ability to buy)
- Study support
- Bonus holiday schemes
- Company events & social hours
- Private Medical insurance
Do you feel like this is the role for you and that you have the right attitude and motivation?
If so, get in touch today!
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Cat Rainford remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.