Join Spencer Clarke Group - Searching for Teachers for a number of schools.
Are you a passionate educator ready to make a real impact in the lives of students? Spencer Clarke Group is on the lookout for talented teachers to fill exciting vacancies in and around Lancashire, with various start dates to suit your availability.
Current Teaching Opportunities:
- Year 6 Teacher - Preston - ASAP start
- Primary PE Teacher - Preston - ASAP start
- EYFS Teacher - Preston - Jan Start
- Year 1 Teacher Maternity Cover - Kirkham - Start Date TBC
- Year 4 Teacher - Garstang - Start Date TBC
- Year 3 Teacher - Blackpool - Start Date TBC
- Year 5 Teacher - Blackpool - Jan start
- Year 1 Teacher - Lancaster - Jan Start
Why Choose Spencer Clarke Group?
- We value your dedication and passion for education.
- Exclusive shortlisting with schools that trust our judgment.
- A chance to make a difference and inspire the next generation.
- Competitive rates and benefits to suit your expertise and experience.
Qualifications: If you hold a PGCE, are an ECT, or a fully qualified teacher, we invite you to apply and join our prestigious list of educators. We are here to nurture your career and support your growth.
At Spencer Clarke Group, we believe in unlocking the potential of every student. Your dedication can shape young minds and build a brighter future. Join our team of educators who are making a difference every day.
How to Apply: Send your CV and cover letter via indeed.
Spencer Clarke Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £100.00-£140.00 per day
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Preston: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person