Job Title: Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
Employment Type: Full-time,
School: A Vibrant Primary School in the Heart of Blackpool.
Pay: £85 - £110 per day (based on experience and the role requirements)
Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual with a deep passion for helping students with diverse learning needs? If so, we invite you to join our team as a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant at a lovely Blackpool Primary School. Your pivotal role will be to ensure that all students have access to education and the chance to thrive.
- Provide personalised support, either one-on-one or in small groups, to students with special educational needs.
- Assist in the execution of individualised education plans (IEPs) and behavior plans.
- Collaborate closely with educators and specialists to craft tailored learning experiences.
- Vigilantly track and assess student progress, relaying insights to the SENCO and teaching staff.
- Offer emotional and social guidance to students, nurturing their well-being and self-esteem.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience working with students with special educational needs is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine enthusiasm for supporting SEN students.
- Proficiency in adapting to diverse learning styles and requirements.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Continuous opportunities for professional development.
- A nurturing and cooperative work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special educational needs.
Join our team and become an integral part of our mission to empower and uplift students with diverse learning needs in Blackpool.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.