Job type: Temp, full-time
Job title: Primary Teacher (Year 3)
Start date: ASAP
Pay: Match or Beat Current Pay or Main Pay Scale Pay.
Recruiter: Spencer Clarke Group
Sector: Mainstream Primary School
We are currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers to work across Lancashire either on a part-time or full-time basis. We have a variety of different roles, ranging from daily cover (ad hoc), short-term and long-term, to suit your needs.
Currently I am looking for a Year 3 Teacher in Blackpool.
If this role isn't the one for you we regularly get new opportunities.
To be considered for this position, you must have gained valid UK QTS/QTLS and have experience working in education within the last 18 months.
The ideal Primary Teacher should
- Hold UK QTS and have experience of working in British Schools
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Primary School
- Have a real passion for teaching
- Confident in the classroom
- Graded good / outstanding in recent lesson observations
We are looking for someone who:
- Someone with good communication skills
- Someone with great behaviour management techniques
- Someone committed to working in partnership with staff, parents, and the community to promote inclusion and excellent opportunities for all.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism
- Possesses a pro-active and inclusive attitude towards the learning and progression of all learners
In return you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly £130 - £215 per day (long terms Main Pay Scale)
- FREE training to help with your professional development
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Spencer Clarke Group are always recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants and Primary Teachers across Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn, Burnley and the surrounding areas to work in EYFS, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.
We recruit for short-or long-term roles so if you want to work ah hoc or find a permanent position, we are here to help.
If you want to get your foot in the door, or continue an amazing career in special education, please make yourself known and apply for this position today!
*Pay must be proven by providing your most recent payslip. Main Pay Scale is offered for long-term roles only. Day-to-Day supply will be offered on a supply rate with the match or beat promise.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.