Job Title: Level 2 Teaching Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team in Burnley. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting teaching and learning within our school environment.
- Provide effective support to teachers in delivering lessons, ensuring a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Work closely with students, both individually and in groups, to reinforce learning and address individual needs.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of engaging and differentiated learning materials.
- Contribute to the assessment and monitoring of student progress, maintaining accurate records as required.
- Foster positive relationships with students, staff, and parents to create a collaborative learning community.
- Follow school policies and procedures, particularly in relation to safeguarding and behavior management.
- Level 2/3 Supporting Teaching and Learning qualification or equivalent related to working with children in schools.
- Proven experience working in a classroom setting, with a solid understanding of the national curriculum.
- Ability to adapt and work with various age groups; flexibility to work across all year groups is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about contributing to the development and well-being of students.
- Knowledge of current educational practices and willingness to stay updated on changes.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the education and development of young minds.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.