Job Title: Primary Teacher
Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher with a proven track record in delivering engaging and effective lessons? We are seeking a qualified and experienced professional to join our dynamic team in Blackburn.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS): Essential requirement. Applicants must hold a valid QTS.
- Classroom Experience: Proven experience in planning and delivering lessons in a primary school setting.
- National Curriculum Knowledge: Ability to plan and teach lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum.
- Versatility: The successful candidate should be able to work with preferred year groups or across all primary age ranges.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Team Player: Collaborative attitude and ability to work effectively within a team of educators.
- Innovative Teaching Methods: A creative approach to teaching, utilising modern and effective pedagogical techniques.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- ECTs Welcome: Newly qualified teachers (ECTs) are encouraged to apply.
- Plan and deliver lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.