What Are the Most Commonly Asked Job Interview Questions?06 Mar, 20231-2 minutes
In a perfect world, you would know what questions a hiring manager will ask you during the interview so you could perfect your answers beforehand.
While you will likely never know this, there are some very common interview questions which do tend to crop up time and again.
While we wouldn’t recommend answering like a robot, it would be worth having a rough idea of how you would answer these questions and what information you would like to get across during the interview.
The most common interview questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Talk me through your CV.
- What do you know about our company?
- Why did you apply for this role?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- How would your teammates describe you?
- Do you like to take risks?
- What do you love about this field of work?
- What are your interests outside of work?
- What are you looking to get out of a new role?
- Why do you want to leave your current position?
- Have you applied for any roles at any other companies?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What motivates you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your current salary?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How would you handle a busy workload?
- How do you cope with pressure?
- How do you like to be managed?
- What is your management style?
- What are your career aspirations?
- When can you start?
- Are you willing to relocate?
Who is Spencer Clarke Group?
Since 2017, we've been changing the face of recruitment. From our employees, to the way we do business, to the culture within our office, we're determined to make a difference and create a positive impact on everyone around us.
Recruitment to us isn't just about matching candidates and clients; we’re passionate about finding candidates the perfect job which has the ability to boost their salary and standard of living, better their work life balance and improve their mental health.
Similarly, we understand the impact which an experienced and skilled employee can make to a business and we love seeing clients thrive through the hard work of candidates which we have placed with them.
We operate in two sectors:
In eleven specialisms:
If you’re searching for a new role, why not visit our job page to take a look at the latest opportunities? Alternatively, upload your CV and one of our experienced consultants will contact you when a relevant opportunity becomes available.
If you’re struggling to fill a role, why don’t you give us a call on 01772 954200 to see how we can help? One of our consultants will be happy to listen to the challenges which you are facing and advise on the best possible solution for you.