If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Crewe to appoint a talented Trainee Accountant on a permanent basis.
As Trainee Accountant, you’ll play a vital role in delivering top quality advice and service for all clients, whilst maintaining a friendly approach.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work to deadlines and show great attention to detail and time management. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Crewe, you will be tasked with:
- Assisting with preparing audit fieldwork under the leadership of an audit manager
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and companies
- Tax compliance
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years accountancy practice experience
- Have a good working knowledge of various accounting programmes. Having experience with softwares such as: Sage 50, Xero, QuickBooks and Sage One. Iris software experience a benefit but not essential.
- Show competency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be committed to your own professional development and a willingness to adapt as the department grows
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and with clients
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Show attention to detail and excellent time management skills
What’s on offer
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday hours 8.45 am until 5pm with a 45 minute lunch break, 7.5 hour working day, car park facilities, holiday entitlement 21 days plus bank holiday, day off for your birthday, holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a leading accountancy and tax practice based in Crewe. Their services include; audit and accountancy, tax compliance, tax planning, business advisory and a payroll bureau. They act for corporate and commercial clients from sole trader businesses to multi-million pound corporates. Also providing services to individuals in respect of their personal tax affairs.
This accountancy practice’s success is built on a reputation for delivering top quality advice and service for all our clients, whilst maintaining a friendly approach.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.