If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Sheffield to appoint a talented Tax Advisor on a permanent basis.
As Tax Advisor, you’ll play a vital role in proving top service on behalf of an award winning firm.
The role will give you the opportunity to lead and develop client relationships and autonomously run tax planning assignments.
About the role
Based in Sheffield, you will be tasked with:
- International tax planning
- Tax efficient group structures, reorganisations & demergers
- Employee ownership trusts
- Tax aspects of mergers & acquisitions
- Share schemes
- Property taxes
- Capital gains tax planning
- Capital allowances
- Remuneration planning
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be CTA/ATT qualified or currently studying
- Have experience working within an accountancy practice
- Be a hard working individual with good time management
What’s on offer
- Salary: £35,000 - £60,000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday, Flexible working hours, 37.5 hour working week, Zero overtime policy, Hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday with an extra day for years of service up to 5 days
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a firm with a long-standing heritage of 130 years, growing from a local business to a nationally recognised award-winning firm. They are recognised as an award-winning, leading regional firm, that’s not just delivering, but that innovates; using deep knowledge, technology and expertise to find new ways to make clients’ business better and their personal finances stronger.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.