~ Complaints Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Derbyshire County Council to appoint several Complaints Manager to their Children Services.
3 – 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time Position - 37 per week Monday – Friday (9:00 17:00)
Location – Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG
Rate of Pay - £17.88+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
*** The successful candidate needs to understand the role of children's services statutory complaint function and be able to manage the process ***
About the Role;
Manage the complaints from stage 1 - 3 of the statutory process and from initial to final response of the corporate process.
- Manage a dynamic and complex complaints and representations caseload including the determination of whether formal legal advice is required on issues relating to complaints.
- Directly manage the service’s administration team
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and systems for the management and evaluation of complaints and representations.
- Develop and deliver education and training programmes in relation to complaints management and consumer insight both internally and externally across the Children’s Trust.
- Effectively contribute to the overall delivery of complaints policy and performance within the Department and County Council. To focus on building knowledge within the Department and Authority by working with other agencies and providing professional advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels
- Directly manage the administration team and where necessary deputise for either the Assistant Head of Service or Head of Service in relation to the department’s response to complaints and representations.
- Ensure the effective management of a dynamic and complex complaints caseload in accordance with the complaints and representations procedure ensure compliance with legislative and local targets and within the requirements for managing complaints promptly, ensuring responses address the complainant’s concerns
- Eligibility To Work In The UK. (Passport)
- Reference Contact Details Covering 3 years of Employment. (names, numbers and email addresses)
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to dm @spencerclarkegroup.co.uk and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.