If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Oswestry to appoint a talented Audit/Accounts Senior on a permanent basis.
As Audit/Accounts Senior, you’ll play a vital role in providing excellent service to a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, have good time management and work well as part of a team. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Oswestry, the role will be split between audit and accounts work and you will be tasked with:
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records
- Utilisation of software packages such as Xero, Sage and QuickBooks where required
- Preparation of business tax computations.
- Correspondence with clients and agencies such as the HMRC
- Attending Clients’ premises to perform accounting, auditing or computer functions
- Reporting direct to the Managers, Directors and Partners of the firm
- Attending in-house and external training courses to meet with continued professional development requirements or study with our external training providers if you are currently studying a professional qualification
- Working as an effective team member to ensure all client deadlines and requirements are met.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified for at least 2 years – though AAT, newly qualified or part qualified individuals are encouraged to apply
- Have experience with accounting softwares such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks and IRIS.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £18,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
- Benefits: Pension, Death in service, Employee reward programme, up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Staff days
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a firm of chartered accountants established over 60 years ago, with offices across Shropshire and Wales. They are an experienced and qualified team who provide a range of professional services for individuals, partnerships, LLPs, companies, charities and trusts across a variety of business sectors. They are passionate about business and strive to provide clients with a prompt and personal service, supported by the latest accounting technology.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.