If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Sheffield to appoint a talented Qualified Audit Semi Senior on a permanent basis.
As Audit Semi Senior, you’ll play a vital role in providing the highest standards of customer service and care whilst adhering to the core values of the practice.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with experience working within a UK accountancy practice and experience working within audit in practice. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Sheffield, you will be tasked with:
- Audit Planning
- Leading and Attending Audits
- Accounts Preparation
- Tax computations
- Supervise junior staff
- Audit completion
- Reporting to the audit manager and partner
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be ACCA/ACA part qualified
- Have experience in a UK accounting practice
- Have up-to-date knowledge of applicable law and regulations
- Have proven audit experience
- Have knowledge of accounting and tax software and IT skills
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills and organisation.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £25,000-27,000 dependant on experience
- Benefits: Monday to Friday, 36.25 hour working week, Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4), 22 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension scheme
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You will be working for a firm established for 170 years, whose focus is building long standing relationships with clients. Their values include growth, unity, quality and empowerment and they stand by these in all they do. They provide accounting services in three offices across the UK and act for individuals, sole traders, unincorporated businesses, partnerships, limited companies of all sizes and specialise in owner-managed businesses. Their mission is to provide clients with a service of the highest quality and value in a professional, friendly, and responsive manner, to assist them to develop their business, to develop the maximum potential of their people and thereby be the leading independent practice in the area. They ensure the highest standards of customer service and care.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.