We at Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Barnsley Council to appoint a Reablement Practitioner on an interim contract.
The ideal candidate will co-ordinate the programming and deployment of staff through the three pathways to independent living, whereby the needs of service users are met and is cost effective by optimising/challenging the resources available to minimise both downtime and travel time.
Role Location – S70 2DR
Start Date – ASAP
Daily rate – £11.50 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
Contract length: 3-6 months
Working Hours – 37 hours per week – Monday – Friday
- Experience of work programming, planning, or rostering ideally within a social care environment.
- Experience of working in a busy telecommunication environment.
- Understanding of the social care needs of people who are vulnerable and with critical and substantial needs.
- Understanding of the importance of customer service, and the ability to demonstrate the highest standards of customer care.
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- To provide Programming of Staff Rotas Using the Electronic CACI – Cygnum application.
- Experience of the CACI system would be desirable but not essential
- The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of SharePoint and excellent skills in completing rotas and Good to excellent IT awareness i.e. Excel spreadsheets , Microsoft word etc.
- Have excellent Time Management and communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines. Please note the Job Profile supplied for this post is a Generic job profile and full duties will be discussed at the interview.
- Arrange the provision of the service through the co-ordination of employees and providers to meet the assessed needs of service users and their carers.
- Processing referral requests through internal and external electronic systems and setting up appropriate levels of planned care and inform all relevant parties of coordinated visits.
- Compile weekly programmes of work for staff and ensure staff are informed accordingly ensuring the continuity of reablement service to our customer base.
If you are looking for a new role within the public sector, Spencer Clarke Group specialise in Interim & executive appointments for Local Authorities & NHS trusts across the UK. If there is a particular role you are looking for then please get in touch as we can help!
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Jordan at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.