Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Barnsley Council to assist with the appointment of a several Housing Management Officer's
As a Family support Practitioner for this local authority your role will be to provide high standards and improve the outcomes of children and young people's essential needs, both physically and emotionally.
We are looking to speak with candidates who can work under the direction of the Housing Management Team Leader to provide a proactive reassuring practical and visible customer focused estate management service.
Rate of pay: Starting from £14.00 - £18.00 – Negotiable based on experience.
Contract Length: 3–6-month agency contract.
- NVQ Level 3 / BTEC National Certificate or equivalent and relevant experience
- To deliver a highly visible, effective & proactive tenancy & estate-based service
- Identify locations vulnerable to crime, nuisance and anti-social behaviour and contribute towards devising strategies for addressing problems.
- Address any issues regarding anti-social behaviour using the current policy and procedure for dealing with ASB
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys and other door to door surveys on samples of the community as directed, including triennial visits
- To assist in investigation and completion of tenants’ insurance claims, and supply appropriate information when requested
- Demonstrate a positive, flexible approach to team working
- Ability to provide customer focussed and responsive service
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Jordan at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200