An exciting opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax manager to join an accountancy practice in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
As corporate tax manager, you’ll play a vital role in promoting the firms values and dealing with all tax aspects of clients affairs.
If you have the experience and qualification which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Birmingham, you will be responsible for:
- Being under the supervision of and reporting to the relevant Tax Partner or Director.
- Management of a portfolio of Corporate Tax Compliance clients.
- Review of Corporation Tax Returns and Computations on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with tax queries on behalf of clients.
- Contact with H M Revenue & Customs and other third parties as necessary.
- Contact with clients to deal with queries arising when preparing annual Tax Returns and in dealing with their affairs on an ongoing basis.
- To assist the Partners and Directors in delivering tax planning advice
The ideal candidate for this position must be:
- ACA/CTA/AAT/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Good at managing time effectively
- IT literate
- Appreciative of company values – Valued Relationships, Fairness, Working & Succeeding Together and Integrity
About the company
Our client has multiple offices across the Midlands, working with small companies ambitious for growth, to multinational clients. Providing a wide range of services wherever and whenever they’re needed. With local offices across the Midlands, they’re firmly entrenched in the local business community, and their independence means they can offer a personal touch.
What’s on offer
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Benefits: Hybrid Flexibility, flexi-time, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Games days out, cycle to work scheme, benefit voucher scheme, health care, dental care, optical care, pension scheme
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.