~ Commissioning Officer ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Sefton Council to appoint a Commissioning Officer to their Social Care Service.
6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time position.
Location – Magdalen House, Bootle, L20 3NJ.
Rate of Pay - £18+ per hour . Negotiable depending on experience following a successful interview.
- Develop and implement a strategic approach to commissioning services.
- Support the development and commissioning of flexible, person-centred services.
- Manage the end-to-end commissioning and de-commissioning processes for specific services and service areas.
- Manage and develop the market to deliver priorities.
- Support the commissioning function so as to ensure that a strategic approach is taken, in line with Council priorities and with local and national policy objectives.
- Understand the needs of Sefton residents and develop the local market to meet those needs in the most cost-effective way, promoting and providing choice to service users.
- Develop specialist understanding of the commissioning environment within specific areas of need, activity and service types, including: outcomes required; national and local strategies and policies; the nature of the local and national supply market; and the potential for future developments and innovations.
- Develop and implement evidence-based commissioning policies and strategies to achieve positive outcomes.
- Promote effective arrangements for governance of commissioning, contracting and procurement activity and compliance with legal, ethical, social and regulatory responsibilities.
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of systems and practices for the effective management of risk, quality and quality assurance in relation to commissioning and contracting processes.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to dm @spencerclarkegroup.co.uk and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.