Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a CHC Complex Case Manager to work within the NHS in Walsall.
Contract – Temporary – 3 months initially with the view to being extended to a permanent role.
37.5 hours per week
Hybrid working - On site patient assessments in Walsall
Rate of pay - £50 per hour (negotiable for the right candidate)
About the role:
- Provide expert advice and identify appropriate providers to address the needs of complex individuals.
- Attend Multi-Disciplinary Meetings, Acute Care Facilities, individual’s homes and a variety of care providers.
- Regularly review individuals in line with The National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and to present comprehensive written reports providing assurance to the CCG that the agreed placement is delivering identified needs and it is appropriate to continue commissioning the care plan.
- Significant experience gained over a number of years in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Extensive experience of case management with service users who have complex health needs
- About us:
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kaylah @ Spencer Clarke Group – 0203 039 3555