An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to join an accountancy practice in Stoke-on-Trent on a permanent basis.
As Audit Senior, you’ll play a vital role in providing the best service to the client and ensuring the efficient running of the audit department including the motivation, control and performance management of the staff.
About the role
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Planning, executing and finalising audit assignments
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and your team
- Assist with the development of systems and procedures
- Ensure that the highest standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times
- Motivating and mentoring staff members
The ideal candidate for this position must be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Good at managing time effectively
- IT literate
- Appreciative of company values – Valued Relationships, Fairness, Working & Succeeding Together and Integrity
About the company
Our client has multiple offices across the Midlands, working with small companies ambitious for growth, to multinational clients. Providing a wide range of services wherever and whenever they’re needed. With local offices across the Midlands, they’re firmly entrenched in the local business community, and their independence means they can offer a personal touch.
What’s on offer
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Benefits: Hybrid Flexibility, flexi-time, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Games days out, cycle to work scheme, benefit voucher scheme, health care, dental care, optical care, pension scheme
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.