An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts/Audit Senior to join an accountancy firm in Tamworth on a permanent basis.
As Accounts/Audit Senior, you’ll play a vital role in an award winning top firm of chartered accountants.
If you have the experience and qualification which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Tamworth, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Planning and completing the auditing of statutory accounts
- Some corporation tax compliance work, preparing computations and returns
- Meeting deadlines set within the client service level agreement
- Building effective relationship with clients
- Dealing with queries accurately and effectively
The ideal candidate for this position must:
- Be AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or be QBE
- Have practical hands on accounting and auditing experience within a practice
- Have experience managing the accounts of a portfolio of accountants
- Be well organised, be able to multi task and prioritise your workload effectively
- Have strong numerical skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
About the company
Our client is an award winning firm of chartered accountants who support over 35,000 clients from a network of over 60 offices across the UK. They are a forward thinking firm in an exciting time of their development. The company provide leading business advisory, financial management and tax services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £23,000-£35,000 DOE
- Benefits: Selective opt-in benefit scheme, cashback and discount site, annual salary reviews
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.