If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a very well established accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield to help them to appoint an Trainee Payroll Administrator.
This is a fabulous opportunity to kick start your career within payroll. No previous experience of payroll is required as this role is offering full training over an 18 month period. The firm will support and progress you through to a Payroll Administrator.
If you are someone who as aspirations to forge a career within payroll, then we would love to hear from you.
You will be joining a busy payroll department where you will get full support and training in the key responsibilities which include:
- Ensuring clients Weekly and Monthly payrolls are processed
- Ensure timely and accurate data input
- Liaise with clients and HMRC regarding payroll queries
- Ensure timely RTI filings
- Ensure Auto Enrolment processes are timely and accurate
- Dealing with pension portals for various schemes
- Prepare payroll related reports
Skills which we would be initially looking for to be considered for the role:
- Readiness to learn new skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Confident when speaking/working with clients
- Excellent telephone manner - clear and well spoken
What’s on offer for the successful individual:
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Support Programme
- Our full-time working week is 37.5 hours, and should additional hours need to be worked, they are given back and can be taken through our ‘Time Off In Lieu’ system.
- Employee referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
- Pathway to progression, if desired.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Matt Byrne Fraser on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.