Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Social work assistant within the Children with Disabilities team at Milton Keynes Council.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £13.50 - £17 per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- You will be a case holder for Children in Need cases within the team that do not require social work intervention. You will be expected to carry out reviews working in a multi-agency forum, and in partnership with parents and carers to support them in looking after their disabled child.
- There will be an element of direct work supporting parent establish routines and communication systems for their young person.
- You will also be required to support the duty rota at least twice a month for a full day
- The work also include will be setting up direct payments with families, sourcing ongoing agency support and enabling parents to seek support and signpost as necessary.
- You will need to expectation organisational skills, with outstanding diary management.
- You will receive supervision on a regular basis along with the support to manage this higher level of case load.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org