If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Enfield Council to appoint a LGV Technician on a contract basis.
- To undertake the service, repair and maintenance of vehicle, plant and equipment in accordance with legislative and health and safety requirement.
- To undertake vehicle testing in line with VOSA regulations. To ensure that all maintenance work undertake is completed effectively, efficiently and is of a high standard of quality.
This role will require you will need to have the following:
- Substantial experience of motor vehicle technology on cars, light goods vehicles, municipal vehicles and parks equipment.
- Practical experience in general hydraulic, welding and electrical repairs.
- Experience of repair and maintenance of cars, light goods vehicles, municipal vehicles and parks equipment.
- To be a qualified VOSA MOT tester for class 4 and 5
What’s on offer?
Pay rate: £18-£21 per hour
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3039 3555