~ Family Support Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Warrington Council to appoint several Family Support Workers to their Childrens Social Care Services.
3 - 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time Positions. (36 hours)
Location – Warrington, WA1 2NT.
Rate of Pay - £12 - £15 per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
*** Looking for candidates with strong Family Support experience ***
About the Role;
You will assist the teams in completing tasks that are none statutory, such as joint visits, supporting parents and direct work with children and their families.
- Co-ordinate a multi-agency Team Around the Family assessment , lead the development of a robust tailored multi-agency plan of intervention to address identified need, monitor progress against that plan and present a formally review progress as part of the TAF process.
- Co-work on cases alongside practitioners to provide the drive, challenge and support needed to effect the cultural change required within existing family support services to ensure effective full family assessment, reduction of duplication and holistic intervention planning.
- Offer expertise related to own professional discipline or lead areas of work to highlight / reduce barriers and blockages with a view to achieving sustainable family outcomes to inform future service design.
- Support the development and maintenance of effective recording systems to enable the preparation of reports to measure effectiveness of individual interventions and contribute to the further development of the intervention planning and reviewing process.
- To establish and enable effective working relationships with statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure a high standard of service to families, guaranteeing there are clear referral pathways into Integrated Early Support and appropriate services for those stepping down from the service as part of a TAF plan.
- Ensure good communication and liaison is sustained throughout the Multi Agency Team Around the Family assessment and with relevant external partners, so that appropriate resources/finances may be identified and deployed for the benefit of the individuals and their families.
- To prepare internal and external reports, maintain accurate case records, evaluate the services and contribute to the policy / planning processes within the team, involving service users and potential users to ensure their views are captured and heard.
- Be responsible for the health and safety of, self, colleagues and service users and the health and safety of equipment and operations within the team in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference contact details covering the last three years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
- Enhanced DBS.
- UK Driving License with access to a vehicle.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.