Spencer Clarke Group are looking for Emergency Call Handlers to work at East of England Ambulance NHS based in Norwich.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
*Permanent Opportunities, with career progression available after 3 months*
24 hours service – days/nights/weekends required on a full time basis – 12 hour shifts
Rates of pay:
Days - £12.01 per hour / Nights - £14.39 per hour / Sundays/Bank Holidays - £17.57 per hour
About the role
- Answer operational calls that come into the HEOC.
- Utilise the chosen clinical triage software system in order to prioritise calls as soon as possible. Enter information into the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system accurately and promptly.
- Provide pre-arrival advice to callers where appropriate.
- Ensure the timely and accurate answering and recording of all requests for emergency resources (including doctors urgent requests and routine calls) using the Computer Aided Dispatch and appropriate clinical triage software.
- Receive and record telephone calls from a range of personnel including hospital staff; other Health Service professionals and other Emergency Services.
All of the roles are office based!!
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s from A-C including English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Competent in call handling
- Competent in using MS Office Functions
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!