If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Cannock to appoint a talented bookkeeper on a permanent basis.
As Bookkeeper, you’ll play a vital role in providing excellent service to clients whatever their needs and maintaining good relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a warm and friendly induvial who is keen to look after accounts of varying sizes and provide a first class service. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Cannock, you will be tasked with:
- General Bookkeeping duties
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Reconciliation of client bank accounts
- Managing client relationships
- Reporting to senior management
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have 2-3 years practice experience
- Have experience with QuickBooks and Xero
- Be a friendly individual who gets on well with others
What’s on offer
- Salary: £26,000-£32,000
- Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day on bank holidays, flexible working hours, hybrid facility
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a well established chartered accountancy practice based in Cannock, having been established over 70 years ago. Dealing with clients of varying sizes the firm provide traditional auditing, accounting, and tax services as well as providing advice on how to improve and develop a business.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.