~ Adults Social Worker ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with Rochdale Council to provide them with a Adults Social Worker to join their Generic Neighbourhood Team.
3-6 months agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position.
Location – Rochdale, OL16 1XU.
(The role will be a mix of office based and home working but candidates will need to be in commutable distance to Rochdale and expected to be able to attend site on any given day if required)
Rate of Pay – £30 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience following a successful interview.
About The Role;
- You will be working with a range of individuals and families presenting in various circumstances.
- This will be primarily case management and may include safeguarding enquiries, duty work, hospital discharge, capacity and best interest assessment / decision making, care assessments and support planning.
- You will work with individuals over 18 and cover physical disabilities, transition, older persons, learning disabilities and over 65’s mental health, working in both community and 24 hour care settings.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Children)
- Registered Social Work Qualification.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible