Spencer Clarke Group are currently working alongside a forward thinking, modern and Bespoke Bookkeeping firm based in Blackpool. They are now recruiting for an experienced AAT Level 2 or AAT Level 3 Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join their fast-growing, successful team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing an excellent experience for their clients and keen to hit the ground running. You will have exposure to clients across the UK, including those within the Media & Fashion industry.
This role requires at least 1 Year of previous Accounts/Finance experience.
Our client offers working benefits such as:
· 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
· Modern Office
· 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
· Pay increases through internal promotion
· Growing, successful team
· Positive team environment
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
· Managing Accounts
· Managing a portfolio of clients
· Day to Day payment runs
· Closing monthly figures
· Liaising and assisting with an exciting portfolio of clients over the telephone and email
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Then apply ASAP!
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
- OR Email your CV and covering email to Lauren at Spencer Clarke Group
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.