Job Title: Youth Worker/Mentor
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
As a Youth Worker, you will work closely with experienced educators to provide vital support in the classroom. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners. No prior experience or qualifications are required, as full training will be provided.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with specific learning needs
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Supervise and facilitate activities to promote student engagement and participation
- Collaborate with teachers to create a supportive and enriching learning experience for all students
- No formal qualifications required; training will be provided
- Passion for education and a desire to support student learning and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the education sector
- Chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young learners
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.