Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Youth Offending Officer for Barnet Council
Rate – £21+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
- To supervise the statutory orders that children and young people become subject to that are the responsibility of the Youth Offending Service.
- To ensure the sentence of the court is delivered by encouraging and facilitating compliance by young people with their court orders and to use enforcement processes in cases where young people do not comply with their court orders.
- To prepare pre-sentence, referral order reports and other reports according to national standards.
- To represent the Youth Offending Service at the Youth Court and other Courts, including the Crown Court as required, including Saturday, Bank Holiday and any other occasional Courts.
- In partnership with children’s service social work teams to provide support for young people remanded to Local Authority accommodation to enable them to remain in the community and reduce any risk of re-offending.
- A professional qualification in social work, probation, youth and community work, health, education OR relevant degree and experience of working with children and young people.
- Experience of direct work with challenging and hard to engage children and young people.
- Experience of direct work with offenders
- Extensive Court experience, writing Pre-sentence reports and assetplus assessments
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers