Job Title: Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Primary School)
Company: Spencer Clarke Group
Location: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Spencer Clarke Group is currently seeking a Level 2 Qualified Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming primary school in Skelmersdale. This role involves providing support to Year 4 pupils with complex needs, fostering their growth and development in a supportive learning environment.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to Year 4 pupils with complex needs.
- Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering tailored learning activities.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Monitor and track pupil progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents as needed.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the holistic development of each student.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with pupils with complex needs preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to the diverse needs of students.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards supporting student learning.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Start Date: After February Half Term
Salary: Starting from £80 per day, negotiable based on experience
/If you are interested, then please contact Joseph Chanter on 01772 954200 and click on the apply button below.
If you are not interested in this role but know someone else who might be, don't forget that we offer up to £250 in shopping vouchers if you refer a friend to us and we place them in the job. For more details, contact the office at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200
Why should you choose SCG?
At SCG, we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for SCG benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Long term and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.