Year 2 Teacher Role
Join our team at a Fulwood, Preston primary school. Plan, teach, and assess National Curriculum lessons. Foster inclusive learning, student growth, and collaboration.
Open to ECTs and Experienced Teachers
- Teach, assess, and align with National Curriculum
- Create an inclusive, positive learning space
- Support students' academic, social, and emotional development
- Collaborate with staff, maintain student records
- Engage in professional development
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Minimum 1 year's teaching or equivalent
- Strong National Curriculum knowledge
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills
- Committed to quality education
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits
- Supportive, collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to impact young lives
Qualified and experienced Year 2 Teacher? Join us!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.