Job Title: KS1 Teacher
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Are you a passionate and dedicated KS1 Teacher seeking a new opportunity in Burnley? We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced KS1 Teacher to join our vibrant and supportive school community. The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a solid understanding of the national curriculum, with a proven track record of delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the diverse needs of KS1 students
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment where all students feel supported and motivated to succeed
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their academic development
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching strategies
- Communicate effectively with parents to provide regular updates on student progress and address any concerns
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching KS1 students within a UK school setting
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of individual students
- Commitment to fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Additional training or certification in relevant areas (e.g., SENCO qualification, phonics training)
- Experience teaching across a range of age groups within KS1
- Specialism in a particular subject area or year group within KS1
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and welcoming school community
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher looking to make a positive impact in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please contact Jolie on 01772 954200 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org