If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority in Derbyshire to appoint an Interim Waste Procurement Manager on a 5-month contract.
As a successful Procurement Manager, your duties will be:
- To manage a team
- To understand contracts and procurement within the waste management sector
- To manage and have an understanding of household waste recycling centres and transfer stations
- To manage and process complaints
- To interpret and write reports
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Relevant experience in either Waste Disposal operations, Collections, Management of Waste shipments/movements.
- Understanding of Transfer stations, Household Waste Recycling Centres and the Customer Services involved
- Contract Management of Waste Contracts
- Experience of Local Government is Desirable
What’s on offer
- Salary: Negotiable to market rates
- Contract type: 5 Months
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hrs
- Location: WFH, with occasional visits to the office based in Derbyshire
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
• Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
• Market leading referrals of up to £500
• Post Placement Aftercare
• Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers