Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work in the Milton Keynes area.
A private construction company based in Milton Keynes have a fantastic opportunity for Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
What’s on offer
- £22,360 per annum
- Rotating shifts – 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
- Annual holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
Order picking and stock replenishment in the warehouse and dispatch areas to ensure that customer deadlines and company regulations for stock control are adhered to; and using mechanical handling equipment and automatic warehouse equipment, as required.
- Using SAP generated information to accurately and carefully pick, pack and load materials for delivery and check/report any damage.
- Safe storage of materials, recording information on SAP and reporting any discrepancies.
- Handling machinery according to training and completing the safety check sheets, reporting any issues.
- Using correct lifting equipment at all times and operating the overhead cranes (following relevant training).
- Operating forklift trucks (counterbalance, reach, four-way and aisle), ensuring all checks are carried out prior to use.
- Safely loading/unloading supplier/customer vehicles, in teams or, on occasion, under own direction.
- Inspect, record and store incoming materials (using hand-scanner/PC) and complete documentation and SAP information.
- Ensure housekeeping is to the highest standard.
- Stock checks.
- Being flexible in approach to: working in all trained areas of the warehouse; working shift pattern and working in a team environment.
- Proven warehouse experience
- The ability to work in a team environment and share work appropriately, with an excellent attitude to peers and management alike
- Flexible approach to working hours and to working in all areas of the warehouse
- Heavy lifting
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of SAP
- Forklift license
- Conversant with health and safety legislation
- First aid and/or
If you’re interested in the role and would like to apply, please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Chris on 01772 954 200