Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Utility Surveyor, based in North Yorkshire.
Our client are a growing nationwide surveying and engineering company, operating in both the public and private sectors.
They have a wealth of experience in delivering high accuracy survey and engineering data using some of the most up to date techniques available
- Undertaking of utility surveys in a variety of environments using the latest EML and GPR technologies and equipment available.
- Handling, processing, and interpreting geospatial data within the sub-surface environment.
- Helping to manage teams onsite to deliver the project objectives.
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of GPR and underground surveying
- Ability to use EML and GPR with high proficiency
- Understanding and knowledge of PAS128
- Ability to understand and analyse asset owner record drawings
- Flexibility to travel nationwide as required by our clients
- Full clean manual driving license
- Understanding and knowledge of land surveying
- Salary (dependent on experience) £25000 - £35000
- Competitive overtimes’ package
- Commitment to your personal development
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular company social events
- Large scope for development and advancement, working on marquee projects, with a forward thinking, innovative firm.
- Involvement in all areas of survey from Monitoring, Topographic, Utility, Laser Scanning and Construction Setting Out