Job Title: Physical Education Teacher - High School (Unqualified)
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
Are you passionate about promoting physical fitness and well-being among high school students? Are you ready to take on a rewarding challenge in a vibrant educational environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an Unqualified Physical Education Teacher to join a team in Blackpool.
- Lead and assist in the delivery of Physical Education lessons for high school students.
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and enthusiasm for physical activities.
- Collaborate with qualified PE teachers to plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of students during physical activities and sports events.
- Assist in the organization of extracurricular sports activities and events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A genuine passion for promoting physical fitness and well-being.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for working with high school students.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with qualified PE teachers.
- Basic understanding of sports and physical education concepts.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a positive impact on students' lives
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.