Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester.
Pay: From £20 per hour.
We are actively seeking passionate and dedicated individuals for the role of Hybrid Full-Time Tutors. As a tutor, you will play a crucial role in providing 1:1 tutoring to pupils in a hybrid working environment. This unique position requires a commitment to working both onsite and from home, ensuring flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of the students.
- Conduct 1:1 tutoring sessions with pupils, both onsite and remotely.
- Teach planned lessons on a full-time basis, catering to the individual needs of students.
- Support pupils facing challenges in mainstream education, including those with Special Educational Needs (SEND) and Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
- Build a strong rapport with students, especially those who may be hard to reach.
- Manage challenging behaviour and create a positive learning environment.
- Choose a core subject to teach; qualifications from A-Levels within these subjects are desirable.
- Provide marking and constructive feedback to aid student development.
- Experience working with children, particularly in supporting vulnerable young people.
- Desirable qualifications in at least A-Levels, for the chosen core subject.
- Ability to work both onsite and remotely as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check required.
- Overseas police check required.
Upon receiving your application, we will review your credentials and contact you for an interview. During the interview, we will discuss your experience, preferences, and determine the best fit for your skills within the organisation.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please apply directly or contact Destiny via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.