An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Travel and Expenses Coordinator to join an International Construction Business who have been established for over 25 years, based in Bedfordshire to join their business on a permanent basis.
As Travel and Expenses Coordinator, you’ll play a vital role within the finance team.
If you have a strong background within a similar administrative/booking role which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in the company’s head office in Bedfordshire your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for internationally travelling workers.
- Review and compare available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- Prepare and distribute travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate workers.
- Obtain approval from leadership via VO authorization for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Advise workers of any requirement and/or specialized travel documents such as visas or passports, ensuring to follow-up with the Onboarding Coordinator to obtain further information which is required prior to booking travel to remain compliant as a Company.
- Monitor and facilitate the use of company credit cards.
- Escalate reimbursements for travel expenses.
- Ensure car travel and transport is booked for workers who require a vehicle for their assigned workplace.
- Complete regular audits on Company vehicles ensuring the relevant documentation are submitted for those driving the vehicles. This includes but is not limited to: driving license checks, daily and weekly vehicle inspection sheets, signed policies to confirm ownership and acceptance of the responsibilities.
- Regularly review and update the company vehicle insurance.
- Ensure company vehicles are regularly serviced and maintained to the appropriate level required.
- Support in managing P11D processing for employees of the company reporting into the Group Employment Tax Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Record and advise on expenses submissions which influence benefit-in-kind reporting into the Group Employment Tax Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative/bookings role.
- Previous experience working within a high-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of flights/accommodation booking.
About the company
Are an international construction business with specialised skills within the Building and Data Centre fit out sectors. Established over twenty-five years ago this entrepreneurial business has experienced exponential growth in both the UK and Internationally.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per year depending upon experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Matt Byrne Fraser on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.