Spencer Clarke Group are currently working alongside a forward thinking, modern Bookkeeping firm based in Blackpool. They are now recruiting for a Trainee to join their fast-growing, successful team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about wanting to join the world of Accounts & Bookkeeping, who is willing and keen to learn.
This role requires no previous Accounts Assistant experience. Training will be provided.
Our client offers working benefits such as:
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Modern Office
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Pay increases through internal promotion
- Growing, successful team
- Positive team environment
As a Trainee your duties will include:
- Data Entry
- Chasing Payments
- Dealing with remittances
- Reconciliation of banks and credit cards
- Dealing with clients over the telephone and email
Does this sound like the ideal starting role for you? Then apply ASAP!
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
- OR Email your CV and covering email to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.