*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
Band 3/4 Therapy Assistant - NHS
A local NHS Trust we are currently working with are seeking a Band 3/4 Therapy Assistantto join their Community Therapy Teamin Epping.
Pay rates: £13.50 - £15 p/h (potentially negotiable depending on your experience)
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: 21-24 hours p/wk between Mon-Fri 9-5
Location: Community based in Epping
Team: Community Therapy Team
- Seeing patients in their homes to deliver programmes for the qualified therapists with varied conditions from ortho, falls, neuro, general rehab post hospital discharge.
- Supporting therapists in joint sessions when double handed support is needed for therapeutic moving and handling needs.
- Equipment ordering to support rehab needs.
- Previous experience in general rehab within a community setting
- Needs to be a car driver and be able to use car for work purposes
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!