~ Team Coordinator (Early Help) ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Worcestershire County Council to appoint a Team Co-ordinator to their Early Help Support Team.
3-6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position. (37 Hours)
Location – Worcester, WR5 2NP
Rate of Pay - £16+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role;
- The role will be to assist the Team Leader in developing and maintaining a high quality Family Support Service, which meets the needs of children, young people and their families.
- This role is for a candidate who is looking to develop their knowledge and skills in management and supervision.
- You should be a confident leader, able to undertake management duties, such as reviewing and decision making on new Request for Support , allocation of new work , providing regular supervision, as well as daily management oversight.
- Applicants need a good knowledge and understanding of the Supporting Families Programme You will need sound organisational skills and be able to take responsibility for the management of Family support Workers , Initial Screening and Contact officers ( ISCO) and Admin Support Assistants.
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and maintaining a high quality Early Help Family Support Service, which meets the needs of children, young people and their families and links directly to school improvement.
- Undertake management duties, to lead, strategically develop and monitor the Early Family Support Project ensuring the project's vision and purpose is developed and disseminated to ensure best outcomes for children.
- Supervise EHFSWs identifying and supporting individual professional development.
- Work closely with a group of schools to ensure the EHFSWs directly support school achievement.
- Liaise with a range of agencies, organisations, practitioners and parents to support the work of EIFSWs and ensure that national and local targets are met.
- Take responsibility for the management of EHFSWs' workload including the co-ordination of referrals and allocation of caseloads.
- Work effectively with colleagues in the implementation of the Early Help Assessment and support and supervise the lead professionals roles within EHFSWs.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and induction of EIFSWs and to support their professional development.
- Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of the Early Help Family Support Project Plan ensuring the programme fulfils local and national objectives and outcomes, including performance indicators.
- Eligibility to Work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Enhanced DBS check, dated within the last 12 months. (Children)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.