Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Do you have a passion for phonics and nurturing a love for reading? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Position: Full-Time Teaching Assistant Location: Preston Start Date: Flexible
Specialisation: General TA desirable -Phonics and Reading Support Type: Long-Term Role
Why Choose Us?
Impactful Work: As a Teaching Assistant, you will directly contribute to the growth of young minds. Your expertise in phonics and reading support will help shape students' literacy skills, setting them on a path of success.
Collaborative Environment: Join a team of passionate educators who value collaboration and innovation. Your insights and ideas will be welcomed as we work together to create engaging learning experiences.
Professional Growth: We are committed to investing in your professional development. Whether you're new to the field or an experienced TA, we offer opportunities for training and growth to help you excel in your role.
Positive Impact: Imagine the joy of witnessing a struggling reader make significant progress or a child discovering the magic of reading for the first time. As a Teaching Assistant, you'll play a key role in these transformative moments.
Phonics Specialist: Utilise your expertise in phonics to assist teachers in developing effective reading strategies. Your insights will be invaluable in helping students grasp the fundamentals of reading.
Reading Support: Work closely with individual students and small groups to provide personalised reading support. You'll help cultivate a love for reading by making the experience enjoyable and rewarding.
Collaboration: Collaborate with teachers, parents, and fellow TAs to create a cohesive and supportive learning environment. Your input will contribute to the overall success of our students.
Inspiration: Be a role model for our students, showing them the joy and importance of reading. Your enthusiasm and encouragement will inspire a lifelong love for learning.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant, particularly in phonics and reading support, is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for education and a genuine interest in fostering reading skills.
- Patience, creativity, and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of our students.
If you're ready to embark on a meaningful journey as a Full-Time Teaching Assistant, helping young learners flourish in their reading abilities, we invite you to apply.
Join us in shaping the future, one page at a time. Apply now.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.