Job Title: Unqualified Teaching Assistant
Location: Urmston, Greater Manchester
Pay: £80 - £100 per day
Start date: ASAP
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young people? Are you seeking a rewarding career in education and support? If so, we invite you to join our team as a Teaching Assistant.
The Education team at Spencer Clarke Group is dedicated to supporting schools in addressing the needs of students with Special Educational Needs (SEND) and Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) challenges. We provide schools with highly trained staff for short-term, long-term, and temp-to-perm roles, covering a diverse range of positions. We stand out by offering a pathway into education, guiding individuals interested in entering the field. We are committed to flexibility, expertise, and creating inclusive and supportive educational environments for students with special needs.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to join our team as Aspiring Teaching Assistants. This is an excellent opportunity for those with backgrounds in care, working with vulnerable young people, support work, or residential work, who are eager to transition into the education sector.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students in SEMH Alternative Provisions, SEND schools and PRU’s.
- Assist teachers in implementing individualised education plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with other staff members to create a supportive network for students.
- Contribute to the overall well-being and development of young people.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in care, support work, or residential work is highly valued.
- A genuine passion for working with young people and supporting their educational journey.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to a dynamic educational setting.
- Eagerness to learn and engage in training opportunities provided.
Comprehensive training will be provided to successful candidates to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to excel in their role. This includes specialised training in working with students who have social, emotional, and mental health needs.
Please apply directly or contact Destiny via email email@example.com for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible, and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available later.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.