Job Title: Teacher Mathematics
Salary: £30,000 - £46,525 (plus an additional Recruitment & Retention Package worth £4000 (see details below)
Grade: MPS - UPS
Accountable to: Head of Department SLT / Headteacher
Start date: April 2024
We are on a mission to provide the best school experience for every child in our community, transforming their life chances. To embark on this exciting journey, we are actively seeking a dynamic and passionate Teacher of Mathematics to join our dedicated team.
About Us: Our commitment is clear: to provide an unparalleled educational experience for every child, ensuring their life chances are truly transformed. We are eager to welcome a highly motivated and inspiring Teacher of Mathematics to contribute to this mission.
Responsibilities: As our Teacher of Mathematics, you will be a dedicated educator with a genuine passion for inspiring, supporting, and challenging students to achieve excellence. Joining our Mathematics Faculty, you will bring an innovative and creative approach, aiming to instill a love for Mathematics and cultivate a thirst for learning.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and inspiring students.
- Strong subject knowledge in mathematics.
- Commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborative mindset to work effectively within the Mathematics Faculty.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative staff community.
- Access to modern facilities and resources.
Recruitment & Retention Package:
- In addition to your salary this role also qualifies for a fantastic enhanced recruitment and retention payment as set out below:
- - Day 1 - £1500 additional payment on your start date paid in your first salary
- - Year 1 - £1500 additional payment paid as the 1st anniversary of your start date
- - Year 2 - £1000 additional payment paid on the 2nd anniversary of your start date
How to Apply: If you are driven by a passion for education and share our commitment to transforming the lives of students, we invite you to be a part of our mission. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your teaching philosophy and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.