An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager to join a very well-established accountancy practice based in North London on a permanent basis.
You will be a senior member within a very fast growing and forward-thinking accountancy practice.
Overview of the role:
- Responsible for managing the corporate and personal taxation affairs of a firm in North-West London with approximately 700 clients ranging from significant multi-national company audits to individual tax returns. However, the majority of clients are owner-managed SME with turnover of £500k-£1m. Many clients are start-ups are rapidly expanding and require tax advice on structure with a view to sale.
- Large numbers of clients are in the medical, antique/art, fashion and construction industries
- Reporting to partners and guiding staff as matters arise. They will have juniors and seniors assigned to them.
- Requires strong knowledge of all corporate and personal taxes and any reliefs including income tax, VAT, corporation tax (plus R&D), capital gains tax, inheritance tax, PAYE, CIS, trusts, charities, business restructure and reorganisations. Of course if there are any specific areas that are not familiar to the candidate this would be ok if they are intelligent and keen to learn.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified and strong candidates looking for the higher band of salary will be CTA qualified or mid-qualification. However, more important to us is experience in general practice.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident when dealing with clients
- Great possibility of progression to partner and potential for profit share in a successful, growing, local firm
- Work split is 60:40 between compliance and advisory
- Working arrangements we would offer 100% work from office in the first 3-6 months and then they can work 1-2 days per week from home if absolutely necessary but this is not preferred.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right individual.
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Matt Byrne Fraser on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.