Do you have a passion for taxation and an interest in working with an award-winning firm?
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy firm in Leatherhead to appoint a talented Tax Consultant on a permanent basis.
As Tax Consultant, you’ll play a vital role in the Private Client Tax department providing a range of services for high net worth individuals
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and will want to progress within their chosen field. You will thrive in working with an interesting portfolio of unique and varied clients.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
As Tax Consultant you will be tasked with:
- Personal tax compliance for High Net Worth Individuals
- Provision of tax advice to both compliance and non-compliance clients on a variety of different issues
- Preparation of tax returns for UK domiciled and non—UK-domiciled high net worth individuals
- Preparation of specialist computations, for example tax pool computation for offshore trusts
- Providing advice to UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled individuals on a wide range of issues such as those set out above.
- Dealing with clients and third parties internationally in an efficient and effective manner
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Private Client Tax experience
- CTA qualification and sound technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Excellent IT skills and receptive to technology changes
Experience is also preferable in:
- Private Client Tax
What’s on offer
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
- New Client Bonus Scheme
- Recruitment Bonus Scheme
- Holiday: 22 days, increasing with service to 25 days
- Holiday Purchase: up to 5 additional days
- Pension: minimum 3% employee contribution, minimum 6% employer contribution
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme increasing with service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Reimbursed Professional Subscriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retirement Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Bereavement Pay Scheme
- Pre-retirement Independent Financial Review
- Long Service Awards Scheme
- Free to use onsite Gym at the Leatherhead Office
- Fresh Fruit Deliveries
- Dress Down Fridays
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Annual Flu Jab Programme
- Royal Albert Hall Free Tickets
- Discounted gym membership at some London gyms
Contract type: Full time, permanent
About the company
You'll be working for an award-winning practice voted in the “Top 10 Accountancy Firms” by EPrivateClient and working at the heart of their flagship tax department. With years of valuable experience in accountancy services, you are sure to be encouraged and provided with the support you need to achieve your career aspirations.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Chelsea Waddell on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to clw @ spencerclarkegroup.co.uk
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on refer @ spencerclarkegroup.co.uk remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.