Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in West Yorkshire to assist with the appointment of a Street Lighting Design Manager on an initial 6-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Design Managers, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Highways Lighting sector on high driven target projects (i.e. Energy efficient lighting replacement woks / column renewal works) with at least 3 years within a management role. who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
Pay Scale – INSIDE IR35 – £40-£45 per hour (the hourly rate is negotiable, so please still get in touch if you work to a higher rate)
Location – Remote working, with site visits required to various sites in Bradford
Contract Length – 6 months, with possibility of extension
The Key duties of the role include:
- To be the ‘Go To’ person for all lighting design technical matters for Highways Lighting Projects
- To provide a service at all times to the nominated Project Manager by ensuring that the standards of work and the designs supplied by Contractors are as specified in accordance with the Works Information / Specification
- Work with the Project Manager to control and monitor design budgets for both the initial design, detailed design and project delivery stages.
- Develop and manage a project submittal log and track progress, approval and discharge of all data regarded as Reviewable Design Data under Highway Lighting Projects.
- Provide highways lighting design advice, promoting a culture of technical excellence through internal learning and training and mentoring the team.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.