Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in West Yorkshire to assist with the appointment of a Street Lighting Design Engineer on an initial 6-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Street Lighting Design Engineers, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the highways lighting sector on high driven target projects, who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
Pay Scale – INSIDE IR35 – £35-£40 per hour (the hourly rate is negotiable, so please still get in touch if you work to a higher rate)
Location – Remote working, with site visits required to various sites in Bradford
Contract Length – 6 months, with possibility of extension
The Key duties of the role include:
- To provide a service at all times to the nominated Design Manager by ensuring that the standards of work and the designs supplied by Contractors are as specified in accordance with the Works Information.
- Conduct assessments of highways lighting designs, installations and associated electrical networks
- Work with the Design Manager to control and monitor design budgets for both the initial design, detailed design and project delivery stages.
- Design new and improved highways lighting installations using 'Lighting Reality' software
- Design highway electrical lighting networks using cable design software packages
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.