My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented Strategic Performance Manager on a Contract basis.
This role be leading the Council’s performance management framework for CLT / Councillors and corporate performance data analysis.
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
- To own and set the vision and direction for the organisation’s approach to performance management, improvement and data analysis and use it to lead the organisation and partners in making strategic and operational service delivery decisions and setting priorities for improvement.
- To work across the Council and partners at the highest levels (CLT , the Mayor and Councillors) providing challenge, identifying issues, and championing an approach that embeds and drives a high performance and value for money culture.
- To act as a senior adviser to CLT, Directors, the Mayor, Cabinet Members and Audit Committee on the Council’s performance.
- Matrix management of performance managers across the Council with regards to performance framework and policy
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Extensive experience of managing data analysts, data sets and analyses, able to present findings and advise senior leaders in an understandable way.
- Utilising data across council functions (social care, housing, etc.) and create improvement programmes of work as a result.
- Performance Management frameworks in a local authority context.
- Service review and improvement.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £360-£400+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.