My client in Berkshire is looking to appoint a talented Strategic Lead for Adult’s Commissioning on a Contract basis.
The role will support the Director of Adults Services to drive and implement the fast-paced transformation of the Adult Social Care and Health services to deliver better outcomes, in line with the Adult Social Care Strategy.
About the role:
Based in Berkshire (Hybrid - fully remote considered):
- Strategic Commissioning: To support transformational change through commissioning high quality, cost effective and outcome-based services that ensure the right level of support is provided at the right time, in the right place and at the right cost. Market management and provider sustainability.
- Transformation and Commissioning: Delivering our ambitious Adult Social Care transformation programme, ensuring the delivery of better outcomes for people, improved value for money, and a sustainable high quality Adult Social Care system
- Performance, Insight and Assurance; To lead the strategic development of a robust performance management framework for Adult Social Care, working with the whole department to keep this current and oversee implementation.
- Operational Commissioning; Ensuring that best value is achieved through the commissioning of individual placements and will support the sufficiency within the local social care market, ensuring the Directorate is resourced to manage the to be introduced through charging reforms.
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Extensive experience in leading on strategy and commissioning for adult’s services for a local authority.
- This role requires a senior Adult’s Social Care specialist, ideal for those at Head of Service / Assistant Director level.
- This role is unsuitable for Children’s Social Care and/or Public Health specialists
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £600+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.